HOME > 会社情報 > Company History

Company History

 July 1928  First Director-President Kinji Ishizaki established Ishizaki Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd. In Naka-
 Okachimachi, Taito-ku, Tokyo with the purpose of manufacturing electrothermal products.
 March 1944  The business was corporately organized with 195,000 yen of capital, establishing the
 Ishizaki Electric Mfg. Co., Ltd.
 January 1953  The Osaka Branch Office was established in Fukushima-ku, Osaka City.
 March 1953  The Senju Factory was newly established in Adachi-ku, Tokyo.
 May 1959  President and Representative Director Kinji Ishizaki was awarded a Dark Blue Ribbon Medal
 for his exhaustive achievements in local self-governance.
 October 1963  Executive Vice-President Sadahiro Ishizaki assumed his post as President and
 Representative Director.
 January 1964  A new headquarters building was completed in Higashi-Ueno, Tait-ku, Tokyo.
 March 1969  The Osaka Office building was completed in Nishi-ku, Osaka.
 October 1969  The Nagoya Branch Office was newly established in Naka-ku, Nagoya City.
 March 1970  Capital was increased to 30,000,000.
 February 1972  The Gunma Factory was established in Shirasawamachi Kamikokubu, Tone District, Gunma 
 Prefecture.
 October 1974  With capital amounting to 15,000,000 yen the Gunma Factory was made an independent
 company called Ishizaki Electric Mfg. Gunma Factory Co., Ltd.
 July 1977  The Senju Factory was recognized as a JIS Display Electric Soldering Iron Display Factory.
 April 1982  Capital was increased to 71,500,000.
 April 1988  The Headquarters building and Distribution Center were completed in Yashio-shi, Saitama.
 December 1989  The Senju Factory was integrated with the Yashio Prefecture, Saitama Headquarters
 Factory.
 October 1991  The Gunma Factory was moved to a new building in Shirasawamachi Takahira, Tone District,
 Gunma Prefecture.
 January 1992  Headquarters was moved to Motoasakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo.
 April 1994  The Special Order Development Group was newly established and specialty product
 consulting work started.
 May 1994  President and Representative Director Sadahiro Ishizaki's achievements in the
 electrothermal device industrial world were recognized and he was awarded the Blue
 Ribbon Medal.
 April 2000  Sales and logistics integration was planned with the Yashio Delivery Center acting as the
 SURE Network Center.
 October 2001  President and Representative Director Sadahiro Ishizaki assumed his post as
 Representative Director.

 Executive Vice-President Hiroaki Ishizaki assumed his post as President and
 Representative Director.
 April 2003  Chairman and Executive Director Sadahiro Ishizaki efforts over the years to develop the
 industry were recognized and he was awarded the Order of the Sacred Treasure, 5th Class.
 April 2005  Chairman and Executive Director Sadahiro Ishizaki was confirmed the court rank of Junior
 Sixth Rank.
 October 2005  Development of the IH cooker business started.
 October 2007  The department system was introduced, and the structure of development and sales was
 strengthened.
 August 2008  The Chang'an Office was established in China, and efforts to improve purchasing and
 information collection were planned.
 October 2009  Director Mari Ishizaki assumed her post as President and Representative Director.
 October 2013  Ishizaki Global Philippines inc. is established to the Philippines.
 January 2014  Representative Director Mari Ishizaki assumed her post as Director and Senior Advisor.
 October 2014  The Chinese Chang'an Office was expanded into two centers in Ningbo and Guangzhou.
 March 2015  Headquarters was moved to Kuramae, Taito-ku, Tokyo.